Re: How to fast the REINDEX

From: raghavendra t <raagavendra(dot)rao(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to fast the REINDEX
Date: 2010-03-31 22:57:13
Lists: pgsql-performance

> I'm sorry I couldn't come up with more, but what you've provided so
> far is roughly equivalent to me telling you that it takes over four
> hours to travel to see my Uncle Jim, and then asking you how I can
> find out how he's doing in less time than that. There's just not
> much to go on. :-(
>
> If you proceed with the course suggested in the URL I referenced,
> people on the list have a chance to be more helpful to you.

Instead of looking into the priority of the question or where it has to be
posted, it would be appreciated to keep a discussion to the point
mentioned. Truely this question belong to some other place as you have
mentioned in the URL. But answer for Q1 might be expected alteast. Hope i
could get the information from the other Thread in other catagory.

Thank you

Regards
Raghavendra