|From:||Robbie Harwood <rharwood(at)redhat(dot)com>|
|Subject:||[PATCH v7] GSSAPI encryption support|
|Views:||Raw Message | Whole Thread | Download mbox|
New week, new version. GitHub link:
Changes in this version:
- Removed extra whitespace in auth code movement.
- Fixed connection desync issue. A diff of this and v6 will reveal
- First, that pg_GSS_read() didn't properly handle having a full
buffer when called because pqsecure_raw_read() doesn't handle reads of
size 0. I've elected to change my own code here only, but it may be
desirable to change pqsecure_raw_read() as well depending on whether
other people are likely to hit that.
- Second, that I was shunting data into the wrong buffer (don't know
how this was overlooked; it has "write" right there in the name).
- Third, that I'm now immediately decrypting that data into
conn->inBuffer rather than deferring that step until later. This
removes the hang because now the connection will not erroneously get
stuck polling while data is buffered.
|Next Message||Peter Geoghegan||2016-03-14 23:11:48||Re: Fix for OpenSSL error queue bug|
|Previous Message||Alvaro Herrera||2016-03-14 23:10:58||Re: Timeline following for logical slots|