Re: could not create shared memory segment: Function not

From: Randy Yates <yates(at)ieee(dot)org>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: could not create shared memory segment: Function not
Date: 2005-01-16 21:38:42
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

PS: Yes, I've searched the postgres archives for this problem and yes
I've seen many similar references to it and yes I've read the
FAQ_MSWIN file and yes I've ensured my cygwin binaries are before my
windows binaries in my PATH. And I STILL cannot get this to
work. Please help!

PSS: I've also created the small shmget test function that's attached
and it works fine with cygserver. I'm using cygserver, not ipc-daemon2
as stated in the FAQ_MSWIN
--
% Randy Yates % "And all that I can do
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC % is say I'm sorry,

Attachment Content-Type Size
smtest.c application/octet-stream 626 bytes