Re:

From: Rene Pijlman <rene(at)lab(dot)applinet(dot)nl>
To: Ho Pek Ling <ASPLHo(at)ntu(dot)edu(dot)sg>
Cc: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2001-10-31 20:49:26
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:41:38 +0800, you wrote:
>1) I understand that downloading of the postgresql is free from the website.
>So do you provide any technical support and how much you charge for the
>support?

PostgreSQL is a volunteer open source project. For commercial
support check out
http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/commercial-support.html

This mailing list is for discussing PostgreSQL documentation
with volunteer maintainers, its not intended for general user
questions. You can ask your other questions on
pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org ("This is a general discussion area
for users. Outside of compile, acceptance test and bug problems,
most new users who don't want to contribute to development or
documentation will probably only be interested in this mailing
list.")

Regards,
René Pijlman <rene(at)lab(dot)applinet(dot)nl>