Re(2): Re(2): REFERENCES fails on derived classes

From: "Michael Caine" <mcaine(at)artlogic(dot)com>
To: sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re(2): Re(2): REFERENCES fails on derived classes
Date: 2001-06-11 15:03:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs

great, thank you much. i wanted to know, in part, that i hadn't missed
something. i'm going to use the same serial and hope that values aren't
entered in the Id field (i won't provide a way to do it in my client app,
so it should be safe enough). but the extra security is valuable to me,
to cover all my bases. so i'd appreciate it being confirmed as "covered"
by one bug report or enhancement request or another. then, when it
becomes available, i'll put the extra securities in. perhaps someday i'll
be able to help work on it, or some other part of postgress! right now
i'm working on another freeware project so i don't have time, but.....
(and if this is still an open request when i do, i'll gladly take it on!)

thanks again, you've been quite helpful,
jmichael