postgresql performance tuning tools

From: "sathiya psql" <sathiya(dot)psql(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql performance tuning tools
Date: 2008-03-17 15:18:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

hi all,
I want this mail to be continued about summary of performance tuning
tools... or other postgres related tools..

I ll start with saying there is a tool SCHEMASPY ( i got to know about this
from another group ), this will draw ER diagram and gives interesting
informations about our postgres database..

What are all the other opensource tools available like this for seeing
informations about our postgres database... and tools for finetuning our
postgres database....

Please join with me and summarize the names and usage of the tools....

Use SchemaSpy a very easily installable and usable tool...