Re: CF 2009-09: initial reviewing assignments

From: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CF 2009-09: initial reviewing assignments
Date: 2009-09-26 18:39:45
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Hi Robert,

Is there another patch you'd like me to work on?

Lock wait statistics says it needs review, but the last comment
suggests it is waiting on author.

Enhancements to COPY (error logging and autopartitioning) says it is
waiting on author but last comment suggests perhaps it is ready for
review.

I've taken a look at ECPG, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it.
I guess I could try harder :)

It looks like the ECPG patches are not independent and need to applied
in a particular order in order for them to apply cleanly to HEAD.

So I think I need some guidance on what I should be doing.

Thanks,

Jeff