postgre suoer

From: "nabakumar salam" <salamnabakumar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgre suoer
Date: 2008-02-25 12:59:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have a single user role configured for my postgre database 8.2
The user is a super user.
I opened the property window of this user and deselect the super user check
box.
It gave me a warning. I select OK.
I was expecting that it would not allow removing that super user rights as
it is the only super user in my DB.

now my database is without any user with super user rights.
How do I create one now or get back the previous super user?
Can anybody give me some pointers??

Thanks in advance,
Naba