REMINDER: PL/pgSQL on July 19, 2006 - 7pm

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: REMINDER: PL/pgSQL on July 19, 2006 - 7pm
Date: 2006-07-10 14:42:43
Lists: pdxpug

Hello!

I'm adding a few things to the meeting agenda --

1) Meeting day

As it turns out, FreeGeek has their monthly meeting at 7pm on the third
Wednesday of the month. We have to change our meeting day,
unfortunately. We will pick a new day at the meeting.

2) OSCON meetup

Lots of folks from PostgreSQL will be in town for the conference. We
could host a get together at a local bar/restaurant near the conference
and invite all the out-of-towners. And, by host, I mean that we'll get
there first and reserve some table space. If you have a suggestion for
a place, email me so that I can check availability!

3) Propaganda

I will be helping staff the PostgreSQL booth at OSCON. We could have
some cards or fliers available. Any ideas for what to put on them?

Thanks and have a great week!

-selena

--

PL/pgSQL
presented by David Wheeler, Kineticode

Thank you David for offering to give a talk! After the presentation, I
invite you all over to the Lucky Lab (within walking distance) for
socializing. The Tour de France party is at the NW Lucky Lab location
this year, so I think the bar will be less crowded this year.

I've put up details about the meeting, and republished David's
introduction on the pdxpug blog -- http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx/

Welcome new subscribers!

-selena