Performance of jobs

From: "samantha mahindrakar" <sam(dot)mahindrakar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Performance of jobs
Date: 2008-07-22 15:44:29
Lists: pgsql-performance

I am facing performance issues with running scheduled jobs. There are
multiple jobs running on the database ...not necessarily acting on the same
table. Either ways i checked if there was a locking issue, I did not find
any conflicting issues. The program is run over night ......when i check the
log files i saw that it runs slow when other loaders are running.Is there
any way i can improve the performance?Can someone help me understand how to
debug this bottle neck?

Thanks
Samantha