Re: Pg booth staffing at OSCON

From: "Daniel Johnson" <teknotus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pg booth staffing at OSCON
Date: 2008-07-14 17:07:23
Lists: pdxpug pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 4:31 PM, gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> OSCON is fast approaching - just one more week!
>
> I need some people to help out with booth staffing for Thursday. Sign up here:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Oscon_2008_signup
>
> Staffing the booth is a ton o' fun and a great way to meet people!

So what info will you need to get us on the exhibitor list?

I'm starting a new job this week, but they said I can get the OSCON
days off so I can fill in the booth for many of the empty spots. I
don't want to do the booth during the keynotes (and what would be the
point anyways no one will be in the exhibitor hall), and I'd kinda
like to schedule it around when things of interest are happening in
OSCAMP, but who knows what that schedule will be until the conference
actually starts.