catalog of postgres

From: Mario Soto Cordones <msotocl(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: catalog of postgres
Date: 2005-04-27 18:02:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi guys

i have a following query:

SELECT nspname as schema, relname as objeto
FROM
pg_class bc,
pg_attribute ta,
pg_namespace ns,
pg_type ty
WHERE
ta.attrelid = bc.oid
and ta.attnum > 0
and not ta.attisdropped
and nspname <> 'information_schema' and nspname not like 'pg_%'
and relam = 0
and bc.relnamespace = ns.oid
and bc.relname not like 'pg_%'
and ta.atttypid = ty.oid
group by nspname, relname
order by nspname, relname asc

with this query I obtain the schema name and the objects of this it , but
like I can know that they are, that is to say if they are tables,
views, functions, sequences, etc ????????

thank for all

--
cordialmente,

Ing. Mario Soto Cordones