Missing comment for create_modifytable_path

From: Etsuro Fujita <fujita(dot)etsuro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Missing comment for create_modifytable_path
Date: 2017-06-15 08:40:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

While working on adding support for tuple routing for foreign
partitions, I noticed that in create_modifytable_path, we forgot to add
a comment on its new argument 'partitioned_rels'. Attached a patch for
including that in the comments for that function.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Attachment Content-Type Size
create_modifytable_path-comment.patch text/plain 818 bytes