Re: First SVG graphic

From: Jürgen Purtz <juergen(at)purtz(dot)de>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: First SVG graphic
Date: 2019-01-07 17:44:07
Lists: pgsql-docs

> My questions to the community are:
>
> * Does anyone has an idea how to generate single HTML file in the
> actual situation?

Thanks to an additional template created by Alexander Lakhin, which
extends the 'nochunk' stylesheet for SVG and MathML processing, it is
now possible to create the "single HTML file" of our documentation
including SVG. For me this is a working solution as long as we use
Docbook 4. After the migration to Docbook 5, both languages as well as
full namespace support will be natively included in Docbook.

Does anyone faced some more problems? Or can we start to include the
three first SVG graphics into PG's documentation?

Kind regards

Jürgen Purtz

Attachment Content-Type Size
stylesheet-html-nochunk.patch text/x-patch 981 bytes