Re: Add support for AT LOCAL

From: Vik Fearing <vik(at)postgresfriends(dot)org>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: cary huang <hcary328(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Add support for AT LOCAL
Date: 2023-10-07 01:35:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 10/6/23 07:05, Michael Paquier wrote:

> I haven't yet finished my review of the patch, still looking at it.

I realized that my regression tests are not exercising what I originally
intended them to after this change. They are supposed to show that
calling the function explicitly or using AT LOCAL is correctly
reproduced by ruleutils.c.

The attached v4 changes the regression tests (and nothing else).
--
Vik Fearing

Attachment Content-Type Size
v4-0001-Add-support-for-AT-LOCAL.patch text/x-patch 11.7 KB