postgres_fdw: Add support for INSERT OVERRIDING clause

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgres_fdw: Add support for INSERT OVERRIDING clause
Date: 2017-10-31 15:45:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It has been pointed out to me that the command deparsing in postgres_fdw
does not support the INSERT OVERRIDING clause that was added in PG10.
Here is a patch that seems to fix that. I don't know much about this,
whether anything else needs to be added or whether there should be
tests. Perhaps someone more familiar with postgres_fdw details can
check it.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-postgres_fdw-Add-support-for-INSERT-OVERRIDING-claus.patch text/plain 1.1 KB