Re: How to use arrow keys to move to other row

From: "Andrus" <eetasoft(at)online(dot)ee>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to use arrow keys to move to other row
Date: 2006-04-04 09:47:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

> Would it be possible/useful perhaps to implement an OOo Calc/Excel - like
> option to define which cell is activated after pressing <enter> perhaps:
> above, below, left or right of the current one? IMO it would be very
> convenient to sometimes edit from the ground up and after editing a cell
> and pressing <enter>, the cell above the currently altered one could be
> highlighted...

There is no urgent need for this if up/down arrow works.
Then

tab moves to next column
shift+tab moves to previous column
up arrow moves line up
down arrow moves line down

Btw. I use news server. How to subscribe this list without receiving e-mail
like in Postgres mailing lists.
I tried subscribe-nomessage but this fails.

Andrus.