Re: ODBC and encodings problem

From: "Ben Trewern" <ben(dot)trewern(at)mowlem(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC and encodings problem
Date: 2005-04-15 14:12:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I've looked at the mylog outputs from pgODBC in this case and they seem to
show the driver (at some point) returns the correct values. How these are
then translated and shown in MS Access is beyond me. I'll keep
investigating though.

[investigated some more]I just tried pgODBC 7.03.0208 and I get the correct
result. Seems it's another bug that's been introduced after this time.
I'll look to see which version is the earliest to cause this problem.

Ben