Re: another small article

From: Thomas Hallgren <thhal(at)mailblocks(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: another small article
Date: 2004-08-14 10:37:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Ewald Geschwinde wrote:
> And they focused on tablespaces,nested transactions and better java
> integration -> I think they mean PL/Java

I doubt it. At least if you are referring to the paragraph found at
http://www.linux-magazin.de/Artikel/ausgabe/2004/09/zut/zut.html where
the Fujitsu sponsoring is mentioned. Fujitsu is not a PL/Java sponsor.

I think they sponsor the PostgreSQL JDBC driver and perhaps also the
PL/J project.

Regards,

Thomas Hallgren