Exciting opportunity in Silicon Valley with solid company and
technically advanced team of people. Key responsibilities include:
1. Relational Database Design and architecture.
2. Performance tuning (System level, Database configuration level)
3. Optimize new & existing SQL Statements, Stored Procedures, and
Databases to ensure adequate/maximum performance.
4. Expert/Advanced knowledge of advanced SQL coding techniques;
Database Stored Procedure, BCP and Replication implementation.
5. Maintain & Develop Database code.
6. Assist with the documentation, coding and supporting the overall
development of the system.
7. Light database administration work.
8. Applications development in SQL Server environment.
9. Create automated tasks.
10. Familiarity with developing and maintaining COM+ components and
NET technologies like C# / VB .NET, ASP.NET will be a plus.
This position requires a BS/CS and 8+ years experience in database
design, modeling and development(Microsoft SQL Server 2000).
Additionally, this position requires a 2 years web development
experience with a Microsoft based technology (Classic ASP, VB, C++ or
ASP.NET, C#). Track record of designing and developing multi-tier
database driven applications for high-volume, transaction-oriented Web
applications. Candidate should have strong SQL skills and should be
able to produce creative solutions to operational problems and ability
to make independent decisions. Good working knowledge of software
engineering practices and should have excellent interpersonal and
communication skills (both verbal and written). Candidate must be
capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously and be a strong
Additional opportunities available in same area for a startup.
For more information contact:
100 View St. Suite 204
Mt. View, CA 94041
pgsql-jobs by date
|Next:||From: Michael Galvin||Date: 2006-08-11 21:17:41|
|Subject: Job Post: PostgreSQL Database Developer - San Diego or Denver |
|Previous:||From: atilanus||Date: 2006-07-28 11:29:14|
|Subject: looking for postgresql dba|