Disable access shell command in psql

From: "Thiago Maluf" <malufrj(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Disable access shell command in psql
Date: 2007-07-23 13:59:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello to everyone,
I have one database server with postgresql 8.1 and I discovered yesterday
one security problem.
When I access my server with thought psql I have the possibility execute
command in my server using "\!" or write one file using "\e".
I want disable these options in my server but I searched it and not found.
Can someone help me, please ?
very thanks,
Thiago
THIAGO MALUF RESENDE
Consultor Voip e Programador WEB (Voip Developer and Web Developer)
Tel: +55 21 86042100
e-mail: malufrj(at)gmail(dot)com