Re: ODBC driver further developments?

From: "Markus Donath" <md-postgres-donath(at)netapps(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC driver further developments?
Date: 2004-04-13 11:28:06
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello Dave,

is it possible to publish some kind of "official" current build of the
psqlodbc-driver for windows on the postgresql website (or any other site),
like hiroshi does here:
http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/

If you have a "release candidate", i would like to test it in the iis
envirenment to give you feedback, but my own builds of the driver never
behave like the ones on hiroshi's site.

Regards,
Markus.