Re: ODBC driver further developments?

From: "Markus Donath" <md-postgres-donath(at)netapps(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC driver further developments?
Date: 2004-04-06 08:13:01
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello Dave,

turning on the bug tracker sounds like a good idea.
i think at the main focus should be on producing a stable version of the
postgresql odbc driver.
the last official release (07_03_0200) did not run stable in a multithreaded
environment (like MS IIS5.0).
i have posted a few bug-reports and there have been some patches addressing
these issues since the 07_03_0200-release.
if i find the time to test the current build i'll post the results, but my
company already thinks about switching to a different database because of
the stability issues.

bye,
markus.