Fwd: BUG #3421: Failed to create temporary batch file

From: "Jaime Casanova" <systemguards(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: BUG #3421: Failed to create temporary batch file
Date: 2007-07-01 13:34:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fadi Thabtah <F(dot)Thabtah(at)hud(dot)ac(dot)uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 12:56:52 +0100
Subject: RE: [BUGS] BUG #3421: Failed to create temporary batch file
To: Jaime Casanova <systemguards(at)gmail(dot)com>

yes I do.

Fadi

________________________________

From: Jaime Casanova [mailto:systemguards(at)gmail(dot)com]
Sent: Sun 7/1/2007 5:40 AM
To: Fadi Thabtah
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org

On 6/30/07, Fadi Thabtah <f(dot)thabtah(at)hud(dot)ac(dot)uk> wrote:

> Bug reference: 3421
> Logged by: Fadi Thabtah
> Email address: f(dot)thabtah(at)hud(dot)ac(dot)uk
> PostgreSQL version: 8.2
> Operating system: Windows
> Details:
>
> I was unable to install Postgres because of the following message "Failed to
> create temporary batch file", which interrupts the installation.

do you have write permissions on the directory you are installing at?

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova

to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning."
Richard Cook

This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If
you receive it in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and
remove it from your system. If the content of this e-mail does not
relate to the business of the University of Huddersfield, then we do
not endorse it and will accept no liability.

--
Atentamente,