Re: Evaluate arguments of correlated SubPlans in the referencing ExprState

From: Alena Rybakina <lena(dot)ribackina(at)yandex(dot)ru>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter(at)eisentraut(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Evaluate arguments of correlated SubPlans in the referencing ExprState
Date: 2023-10-23 20:14:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

I looked through your patch and noticed that it was not applied to the
current version of the master. I rebased it and attached a version. I
didn't see any problems and, honestly, no big changes were needed, all
regression tests were passed.

I think it's better to add a test, but to be honest, I haven't been able
to come up with something yet.

--
Regards,
Alena Rybakina

Attachment Content-Type Size
v2-0001-WIP-Evaluate-arguments-of-correlated-SubPlans-in-the.patch text/x-patch 12.9 KB