Nominations for PgUS Board: Weekly update (for the week ending 09/26/2008)

From: "Michael Alan Brewer" <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "US PostgreSQL Association" <pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Nominations for PgUS Board: Weekly update (for the week ending 09/26/2008)
Date: 2008-09-26 18:30:54
Lists: pgus-general

Greetings, y'all! This is the weekly update on the state of
nominations for the PgUS board.

Currently, we have six nominations for the four open seats; the
following people have accepted their nominations:

# # # # # # # #

Richard Broersma, Jr.: richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com

Andrew Dunstan: andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net

Ned Lilly: ned(at)xtuple(dot)com

Greg Subino Mullane: greg(at)endpoint(dot)com

Gavin Roy: gmr(at)myyearbook(dot)com

Robert Treat: xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net

# # # # # # # #

Remember, there's still time to get your nominations in; please
submit nominations (of yourself or of others) to:

secretary(at)postgresql(dot)us

(Please include a contact email address.) I will contact the nominees
(to see if they accept the nomination) and report weekly to
pgus-general the list of current nominees.

Nominations will close on September 30th.

Also, remember: You can now use the following URL to become a member
of the United States PostgreSQL Association (PgUS):

https://www.postgresql.us/join

Note the special combo rate for PgUS professional membership and
PostgreSQL Conference West (October 10-12) registration; you can view
a partial list of the West talks here:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/west08/talks/

Thanks, everyone!

---Michael Brewer