Re: Booth Swag

From: "Michael Alan Brewer" <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Booth Swag
Date: 2008-06-11 03:47:28
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Selena Deckelmann
<selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> STICKERS! I'm thinking glossy laptop stickers in various sizes with
> the elephant on them. I made some for LFNW and they were a hit.

I'd love to see oval, Euro-style stickers with either "PG", "PgSQL",
or "psql" on them; those, plus temporary tattoos of our elephant logo
should work.

(I'm also teaching myself how to make balloon elephants, in case I get
to work booth duty. ;) )

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com