Re: Hiding table structure information

From: "Aaron Bono" <postgresql(at)aranya(dot)com>
To: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jonah(dot)harris(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: carlosreimer(at)terra(dot)com(dot)br, rodrigo(dot)sakai(at)zanthus(dot)com(dot)br, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hiding table structure information
Date: 2006-06-27 00:48:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Would there be a way to set up the 2 databases - one with the tables and
data and the other that connects to the first with views into the second
database?

Actually I am interested because I will soon need to set up a way to feed
data to multiple databases and would love to have a stored procedure or
trigger that, when the data is updated in one database, the changes are
propagated to all the other databases.

Thanks,
Aaron