Feature request: disable copying SQL from main window to query tool by default

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Feature request: disable copying SQL from main window to query tool by default
Date: 2009-12-21 14:41:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Not so much a feature request but a tweak to a default settings. The guys
at work agree that copying the creation script for a database object into a
new query window is a bit annoying and unnecessary as we always end up
having to clear the window each time before typing anything. I imagine it's
not something people will want a vast majority of the time, so maybe not
disabling it by default would be a good idea. We've now disabled it in our
own clients, but find it odd it's enabled as default behaviour in the first
place.

Cheers!

Thom