pgsql from ASP

From: wes <pdxpug(at)the-wes(dot)com>
To: "PDX PostgreSQL Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgsql from ASP
Date: 2008-07-22 18:27:05
Lists: pdxpug

I have some apps written in ASP and .NET that use nPgSQL to connect to my
Postgres DBs. I often get errors that I can't really track to a specific
source, which I usually end up resolving by restarting IIS.

I am wondering, is npgsql the only game in town as far as Windows is
concerned? Are there any other (possibly better?) drivers I could be using?

thanks,
-wes