Small issue in online devel documentation build

From: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
To: PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Small issue in online devel documentation build
Date: 2017-02-16 18:05:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

When consulting the online "devel" documentation, for instance for
"pgbench":

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/pgbench.html

Unordered lists <ul> are shown in bold, as can be seen in the -M option
and in the description of random functions. This is because "ul" is in
class "c2" in the html:

<ul class="itemizedList c2"> ...

I cannot reproduce this when generating html for head, so I gather that
the web-site doc generation must be based on a different transformations.

My point is that some xsl file should be fixed somewhere, probably, to
avoid that.

--
Fabien.