Calling conventions

From: Matthew Wakeling <matthew(at)flymine(dot)org>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Calling conventions
Date: 2009-07-17 13:40:40
Lists: pgsql-performance

I'm considering rewriting a postgres extension (GiST index bioseg) to make
it use version 1 calling conventions rather than version 0.

Does anyone have any ideas/opinions/statistics on what the performance
difference is between the two calling conventions?

Matthew

--
Patron: "I am looking for a globe of the earth."
Librarian: "We have a table-top model over here."