Re: Audio & Video?

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Audio & Video?
Date: 2009-02-11 23:33:30
Lists: pgsql-www

I'd agree that this probably doesn't belong in the Wiki or the main www
tree. Perhaps a simple host: media.postgresql.org would suffice, with a
plain html index template that Josh can edit as he adds items and the
ability to serve the content.
If setting up a jail and such for this is a pain right now, I could setup a
vhost on my shared hosting box for the time being and setup a generic
template for you to edit, Josh.

Gavin