From: "Drouvot, Bertrand" <bertranddrouvot(dot)pg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Ashutosh Sharma <ashu(dot)coek88(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Date: 2023-04-17 14:05:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On 4/14/23 3:22 PM, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
> Now that the "Minimal logical decoding on standby" patch series (mentioned up-thread) has been
> committed, I think we can resume working on this one ("Synchronizing slots from primary to standby").
>
> I'll work on a rebase and share it once done (unless someone already started working on a rebase).

Please find attached V5 (a rebase of V4 posted up-thread).

In addition to the "rebasing" work, the TAP test adds a test about conflict handling (logical slot invalidation)
relying on the work done in the "Minimal logical decoding on standby" patch series.

I did not look more at the patch (than what's was needed for the rebase) but plan to do so.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

Attachment Content-Type Size
v5-0001-Synchronize-logical-replication-slots-from-primar.patch text/plain 62.6 KB