PostgreSQL at Symfony-Live in Paris

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>
To: pgsql-eu-general <pgsql-eu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL at Symfony-Live in Paris
Date: 2010-01-21 12:28:08
Lists: pgeu-general

Ciao guys,

I just noticed that in February (16-17) there will be this
conference in Paris about the most used framework for web applications
development in PHP (Symfony). The conference is called Symfony Live
(http://www.symfony-live.com/). If anyone from PostgreSQL.fr was
available, we could ask the organiser if we can have a boot there.

In this moment of confusion on the future of MySQL, I believe that
if our community and our project are seen in conferences like these -
which gather lots of the potential users of a database (PHP users
represent a big slice) - the PostgreSQL project could become more
popular.

What are your comments?

Ciao,
Gabriele