No drop object confirmation

From: Cheetah <fastcat(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: No drop object confirmation
Date: 2004-12-07 01:19:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

With pgadmin3 1.2.0 on Win32, I've found that it does not always
prompt when I click the drop object button, though the option to do so
is set. It propmpts when an item in the tree view is selected, but if
I select an item in the upper half of the right hand pane, it does not
confirm the action.

Example: Enable "Confirm object deletions?" in the options dialog.
Connect to a server, expand the tree view, select the Tables item for
a database. Select a table (that you don't care about) in the upper
portion of the right hand pane, click the delete button, and watch as
it dissapears without you being prompted.

--
-- Cheetah