Re: Windows Gui Strategy

From: "Rajendhran" <rajendhran(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows Gui Strategy
Date: 2002-03-19 05:58:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

You can find ODBC interface at :
ftp://ftp8.us.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql/odbc/versions/full/
which can be used with any Windows GUI development tool. I am using old
version downloaded from Insight. Nowadays, Insight is not maintaining the
drivers. If you have any problems in downloading or using this, I will send
the old version to your mailbox.

Green Regards,
Rajendhran
India