BLOB via ODBC

From: "Brodie Thiesfield" <brofield2(at)jellycan(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BLOB via ODBC
Date: 2007-03-08 14:06:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

Can someone please point me at a FAQ or basic documentation for how to
read/write blob data via the postgresql ODBC driver (using C/C++)? I
haven't been able to find anything using google and have basic
questions on how to do it. i.e. Do I use BYTEA type in the DB? Do I
use SQL_VARBINARY in the call? How do I determine the length of the
data while reading? etc

Regards,
Brodie