Re: MySQL analysis

From: "Santiago Zarate" <santiago(at)santiagozarate(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "PostgreSQL advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Subject: Re: MySQL analysis
Date: 2008-01-21 01:45:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

It isnt a bad idea to add it to the main site... and as a plus people
that's memeber of a pug or have interesting discussions in their
locals lists, could also give opinions about it and expand the doc.

In my opinion, besides the money part... there should be also reasons
that make postgres a Non-buyable open source project...

Like: If anyone buys and the licence changes... i would start a
fork... pick up the free code and start a new branch along with other
developers.