Comment about pgAdmin Internals wiki

From: "Luis Ochoa" <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Comment about pgAdmin Internals wiki
Date: 2008-05-08 04:51:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi everyone, I just want to comment about a wiki in what I've been working
on a little. This wiki try to be a quick guide for developers introduction
inside pgAdmin Internals (now it's a stub only), if someone wants to
contribute the address is:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgAdmin_Internals
( First P is capital letter because wiki restriction)

Regards, Luis.