Banner Swap / Link to CueSight?

From: investor(at)cuesight(dot)com
To: docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Banner Swap / Link to CueSight?
Date: 2000-05-26 22:24:26
Lists: pgsql-docs
While surfing around looking at billiards sites, I
came across you, and thought I'd see if perhaps you'd be interested in either
exchanging banners or links between our websites.

I've been surfing relentlessly (since about 6:00am this morning, and it is
6:15pm here in North Carolina now!) looking to find other individuals or
businesses to establish some links with.  I tell you, it can be a challenge to
promote a web site!  :)

We are CueSight Technologies, a manufacturer of laser-sighted billiards cues.
 From what I saw, it appeared that you might be interested in either
offering our
product to your visitors, or giving them a way to find us. We pay 20% or 30%
commissions on all sales from your leads!  Look at:
http://www.cuesight.com/afprog.html

We would be more than happy to place a link on our site, or a banner,
that linked
our visitors to your site!

If you'd like to pursue this further, please email me personally.  If
you want to
take a look at our site, it is http://www.cuesight.com/ .

Thanks for your time.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

S. Scott Taylor, President
CueSight Technologies

pgsql-docs by date