wal_consistemcy_checking clean on HEAD

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: wal_consistemcy_checking clean on HEAD
Date: 2024-04-09 23:34:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I have been doing some checks with page masking and WAL consistency
now that we are in feature freeze, and there are no failures on HEAD:
cd src/test/recovery/ && \
PG_TEST_EXTRA=wal_consistency_checking \
PROVE_TESTS=t/027_stream_regress.pl make check

It's been on my TODO list to automate that in one of my buildfarm
animals, and never got down to do it. I've looked at the current
animal fleet, and it looks that we don't have one yet. Perhaps I've
just missed something?

Thanks,
--
Michael