ObjectIdGetDatum() missing from SearchSysCache*() callers

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ObjectIdGetDatum() missing from SearchSysCache*() callers
Date: 2023-07-17 11:10:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

While scanning the code, I have noticed that a couple of code paths
that do syscache lookups are passing down directly Oids rather than
Datums. I think that we'd better be consistent here, even if there is
no actual bug.

I have noticed 11 callers of SearchSysCache*() that pass down
an Oid instead of a Datum.

Thoughts or comments?
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
syscache-datums.patch text/x-diff 5.4 KB