Add information about command path and version of flex in meson output

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Add information about command path and version of flex in meson output
Date: 2023-04-11 05:58:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

While doing a few things on Windows with meson, I have noticed that,
while we output some information related to bison after a setup step,
there is nothing about flex.

I think that adding something about flex in the "Programs" section
would be pretty useful, particularly for Windows as the command used
could be "flex" as much as "win_flex.exe".

Attached is a patch to show the path to the flex command used, as well
as its version.

Opinions or thoughts?
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
meson-flex-info.patch text/x-diff 703 bytes