Re: Kerberos delegation support in libpq and postgres_fdw

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: David Christensen <david(at)pgguru(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Kerberos delegation support in libpq and postgres_fdw
Date: 2023-04-08 01:28:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net) wrote:
> * David Christensen (david(at)pgguru(dot)net) wrote:
> > Ok, based on the interdiff there, I'm happy with that last change. Marking
> > as Ready For Committer.
>
> Great, thanks!
>
> I'm going to go through it again myself but I feel reasonably good about
> it and if nothing else pops and there aren't objections, I'll push it
> before feature freeze.

Alright, I've cleaned up a few of the error messages to consistently use
GSSAPI (instead of a mix of GSSAPI and gssapi) and run the changes through
pgindent. Updated patch attached. cfbot looks happy. Feeling like
this is looking just about ready to go.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
gss_delegation_v10.patch text/x-diff 74.1 KB