Re: Strange behavior with polygon and NaN

From: gkokolatos(at)pm(dot)me
To: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Strange behavior with polygon and NaN
Date: 2020-11-09 14:35:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, November 5, 2020 6:07 AM, Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> At Mon, 02 Nov 2020 14:43:32 +0000, Georgios Kokolatos gkokolatos(at)protonmail(dot)com wrote in
>
> > Hi,
> > apologies for the very, very late reply to your fixes.
> > You have answered/addressed all my questions concerns. The added documentation
> > reads well, at least to a non native English speaker.
> > The patch still applies and as far as I can see the tests are passing.
> > It gets my :+1: and I am changing the status to "Ready for Committer".
> > For what little is worth, I learned a lot from this patch, thank you.
> > Cheers,
> > Georgios
> > The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer
>
> Oh! Thanks. Since a part of this patch is committed (Thanks to Tom.)
> this is a rebased version on the commit.

I completely missed that a part got committed.

Thank you for your rebased version of the rest. I went through it
and my initial assessement of '+1' still stands.

The status remains to: Ready for Committer.

//Georgios

> regards.

> Kyotaro Horiguchi
> NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
v3-0001-Fix-NaN-handling-of-some-geometric-operators-and-.patch text/x-patch 106.9 KB