Incorrect GUC descriptions in docs and postgresql.conf.sample

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>
Subject: Incorrect GUC descriptions in docs and postgresql.conf.sample
Date: 2021-05-26 01:34:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I got curious with what Justin just told here with
max_logical_replication_workers:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20210526001359.GE3676@telsasoft.com

And while looking at the full set of GUCs, I noticed much more than
one parameter that needed adjustments in the documentation when these
are PGC_SIGHUP or PGC_POSTMASTER, leading me to the attached patch.

Any comments or objections?

Thanks,
--
Michael