Re: [INTERFACES] no more ODBC

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: webmaster(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)solipsys(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] no more ODBC
Date: 1999-08-26 19:14:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm coming into this late so I'll have to catch up. My 56K line has been
bouncing for a few days now (since some storms) and the fone company hasn't
gotten it fixed yet so my connectivity is a somewhat erratic. I'll holler
back when I catch up a bit.

Vince.

On 26-Aug-99 The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Byron Nikolaidis wrote:
>
>> Yeah, that would be great, on both issues. I guess you already have access to the
>> html pages that Insight has on its site. I would just need to update some links
>> for the download stuff to point to the bin directory, yes?
>
> Vince, can you work with Byron on creating an ODBC section of our WWW page
> that matches our format, and that he can update as required?
>
> Byron, we are using CVS for our WWW stuff...Vince will let you know what
> you need to do...
>
> Actually, just checked and we do have it:
>
> /home/projects/pgsql/ftp/pub/odbc
>
> Vince, can you get that worked in as appropriate?
>
> Byron, I've just changed ownership of the above directory so that you can
> modify what is in it, and upload your binaries up into it...:)
>
> Let me know if I missed anything...
>
> Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
> Systems Administrator @ hub.org
> primary: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org secondary: scrappy(at){freebsd|postgresql}.org

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> TEAM-OS2
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com