RE: [Patch] Use *other* indexes on the subscriber when REPLICA IDENTITY is FULL

From: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)" <kuroda(dot)hayato(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: 'Amit Kapila' <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, Önder Kalacı <onderkalaci(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [Patch] Use *other* indexes on the subscriber when REPLICA IDENTITY is FULL
Date: 2023-07-11 05:17:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Amit, Önder

Thanks for giving discussions. IIUC all have agreed that the patch focus on extending
to Hash index. PSA the patch for that.
The basic workflow was not so changed, some comments were updated.

Regarding the test code, I think it should be combined into 032_subscribe_use_index.pl
because they have tested same feature. I have just copied tests to latter
part of 032.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Attachment Content-Type Size
v3-0001-Allow-the-use-Hash-index-when-REPLICA-IDENTITY-FU.patch application/octet-stream 12.6 KB