ECPG bug fix: DECALRE STATEMENT and DEALLOCATE, DESCRIBE

From: "kuroda(dot)hayato(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <kuroda(dot)hayato(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ECPG bug fix: DECALRE STATEMENT and DEALLOCATE, DESCRIBE
Date: 2021-06-25 12:02:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Hackers,

I checked about DECLARE STATEMENT(added from ad8305a), and I noticed that
this connection-control feature cannot be used for DEALLOCATE and DESCRIBE statement.

I attached the patch that fixes these bugs, this contains source and test code.

How do you think?

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Attachment Content-Type Size
v01-fix-deallocate-describe.patch application/octet-stream 44.4 KB